Thursday, April 7, 2011

F: Fretful. A-Z challenge

I’m fretful that the Federal Government is telling fibs about the facts of Climate Change. They seem to have fabricated figures ferociously to fool us into filtering out any fears we may have felt. I think we’ll need more than feng-shui to ensure we don’t fall into a fiasco from which it will be hard to find our way out. I’m convinced they’re trying to flummox us with fictions. I get furious when they call us foolish for finding reason not to fawn at the altar of fickle consumerism.

Our fabulous environment should be fecund, not foetid. Fie on them!

Sludge remaining after flooding. A breeding ground for mosquitoes.
Some information on mosquitoes here and here.

A Drabble is a story told in 100 words. No more, no less.

Tomorrow: G for Geographers.

Over at traverselife I'm spending the month looking at different aspects of bullying.
.

3 comments:

Siv Maria said...

Lots of great f words making good points :)

Sarah Allen said...

Great post! Nice use of F words :)

Sarah Allen
(my creative writing blog)

Ellie Garratt said...

Clever use of the F words and a drabble - a powerful message!

Ellie Garratt